Courses Offered (Post Graduate)
Bengali and History
Bengali – 30
History – 30
Admission in each courses will be held as per 80% [for students of Vidyasagar University and its autonomous colleges] and 20% (open for all i.e., students of Vidyasagar University and others).
Seat Reservation policy
As per Govt. Order No: 906 Edn./Estt. Dated 18.09.1997
Opening of admission portal for Post Graduate Courses
Last date of Online application
Publication of Merit List
Dates of Payment of Online Admission Fees
07.12.2020 – 09.12.2020
Date for Document Verification
[Note: Bring all original documents along with self attested photocopies for Verification]
Venue: 6th Floor, RabindraBhawan, Mahishadal Raj College, PurbaMedinipur
(10:00AM to 12:00 PM): Bengali
(2:00PM to 04:00PM): History
Documents for Online Uploading/ Submission
1. Scanned Signature and recent colour passport size photograph
2. Scanned copy of Age proof document (Admit Card of Madhyamik Exam./ Birth Certificate
3. Both Side scanned copies of Marksheets(Madhyamik, HS, UGHons.) in .pdf format.
4. Scanned copies of Reservation (SC/ST/OBA-A/OBC-B) certificate.
5. Scanned Copy of Income Certificate
Start of PG Classes